The only outdoor pool in the Principality of Andorra with thermal water from the main hot springs of Escaldes-Engordany. Which is why the temperature must be regulated at 27-28°C.
There is an adult pool and a children’s pool, and a games area for them, a large relaxation area with natural grass, a beach area with sun loungers, free WIFI, chill-out area, a la carte restaurant with seating for 100 people, changing rooms with showers and all this with current music in the soft sunlight between mountains!
The benefits of thermal water are that it contains hyper-thermic sulphurous water, activates blood circulation, relaxes the muscles, oxygenates the body and produces an overall feeling of relaxation and well-being.
Location and timetable:
- Location: 200m from the hotel
- Timetable: 10h to 19h (except rainy days)
- Opening date: Every day from 11th June to 29th August from 10am to 7pm.
Free access to the swimming pool is available to all guests staying at the Hotel Spa Termes Carlemany upon request at the reception where tickets are issued per person and it is open to the general public for a fee.
Prices for non-hosting guests:
- Adult General Admission: €7
- Children (6-10 years) General Admission: €4
- Babies and Children aged 0-5: Free