Things to do in Andorra
The surroundings of the Hotel Spa Termes SERHS Carlemany offers you an endless number of interesting places to discover and activities with which to enjoy unforgettable moments, such as the following:
- Avinguda de Carlemany (Avenue of Charlemagne): beautiful street dedicated to Charlemagne, who according to legend got the country's independence. In this avenue you will be able to find emblematic buildings like the Church of Saint Peter Martyr and diverse commercial establishments like the commercial center of Illa Carlemany.
- Illa Carlemany: in the Avinguda de Carlemany there is the largest shopping center in Andorra. It holds a great offer of leisure (cinemas, restaurants, gym ...) and fashion thanks to its more than 57 establishments in an innovative building of 50.000m2.
- Carlemany Cinema: enjoy the latest releases in these cinemas located on the 3rd floor of the C.C. Illa Diagonal. Discover the billboard.
- Caldea Hot Springs Spa: In the vicinity of the river Valira we find this wonderful hot springs spa, which offers its guests relaxation, wellness and wellness treatment. Discover our Caldea Packs and enjoy a relaxing getaway.
- Pont de la Tosca (Tosca Bridge): Just a minute from SERHS Carlemany you will find this historic medieval building from 1820, a testimony to the ancient Royal Camí of the eastern valley, linking the Spanish-Andorran border to France's.
- Grandvalira: If you want a skiing experience, about 15 minutes drive from the Hotel SERHS Carlemany awaits you this impressive station. It is the largest ski resort in the Pyrenees, with 210 km of tracks, especially oriented to the practice of downhill skiing.
Beautiful street dedicated to Charlemagne, who according to legend got the country's independence. In this avenue you will be able to find emblematic buildings like the Church of Sant Pedro the Martyr and diverse commercial establishments like the commercial center of Illa Carlemany.
Subscribe me to your newsletter
Muchas gracias. Su petición se ha enviado correctamente.
Lo sentimos. Ocurrió un error en el envío de su petición.